January 1, 2001

About Me

A little about Dana Herro:

  • I'm a 30 something wife and mother of two beautiful girls
  • Before having kids, I taught 5th and 6th grade music for the Nordonia Hills City School district for 8 years
  • My Bachelors and Masters degrees are in music education from Ohio State and Kent State.
  • I've officially been bitten by the bug....the photography bug!!  I love learning everything that I can and my favorite subjects are my daughters, husband, friends and neighbors!  I also enjoy photographing flowers and the bugs that like to dwell on them :)







Contact Me:

I love to get feedback on any and all photos.  Have comments, suggestions, criticism?  Please share!  If anyone knows of any good websites/books that I might find helpful I also love to learn about those.  Thanks!



Search

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP