November 16, 2013

30 Inspirational Years

I first met Tim and Kathy back in 1999 when I auditioned for Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat at Hudson Players.  I had just moved back to Northest Ohio after college and I didn't know a soul in Summit county.  I figured that joining a community theatre would be a good place to make new friends.

14 years later, I have made some of the best friends of my life.  Tim and Kathy are an amazing couple.  I recall always thinking, "Those two are really what marriage is all about"  They have a lot of similar interests but also give one another the freedom to do their own things.  When they are together you can see the love between them.  Tim might have his hand on Kathy's shoulder, they might snuggle up to one another, and they definitely share lots of laughs. 

Their 30th wedding anniversary was this past Tuesday.  Thank you to both of you for being an incredible inspiration to some of us "newley-er wed" couples.  Watching the two of you together is truly special.  Happy anniversary to two beautiful people.  Love you guys!  It was truly an HONOR to help you capture this milestone. 












No comments:

Search

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP