June 29, 2011

Welcome Kostas!

Time flies when you are having fun shooting, learning and practicing!  I am coming up on my one year anniversary of starting this blog.  My very first post is of my neighbor Andreas.  He turned 2 and I had fun with him and his parents Kevin and Irma over in their yard.  I wasn't totally happy with the results, so I attempted a second shoot about a week later and felt better about them.  Well, he's almost 3 and now he is a proud BIG BROTHER!  Kevin and Irma welcomed baby Kostas Athanasios on June 14, 2011.  Irma finally has her "Greek Baby".  We laugh all the time because she is one big dominant DNA helix and yet Andreas looks like Daddy!  She was always telling me that her babies should look like my Simone.  Well, now she has her dark skinned, dark haired little boy.  Enjoy!  He is absolutely perfect!  We love our new neighbor and we look forward to lots of fun with him in the years to come.

Awake, content, and bright-eyed for his first photo shoot.  What a pro!

At 15 days old, Kostas wasn't quite as "moldable" as a sleepy 4-day-old, but we still got him all snuggled up

Mmm.....I like this nice soft blanket, Miss Dana!

He is enthralled with his Mommy.  Aren't all babies?  Mommies are the best!
Even though he is darker like Mommy, I think he looks like Daddy here!

Irma said I was going to yell at her since Kostas is 15 days old and she has taken NO pictures with him.  Well, here we go - you have now remedied that situation.

This is my absolute favorite image of the day.

Left: I'm DONE!  ~ Right: Oh?  I can snuggle Mommy?  Ok, then you can take a few more.  I'm all good now.
Nope, I'm done! (And every mom needs an adorable screaming baby shot)

No comments:

Search

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP