July 26, 2011

Sisterly Love

I have a brother.  He's quite awesome.  Because of this, it's a foreign thing to me to watch sisters growing up together.  Simone and Genevieve are at the ages now where they play together all the time and it has been so incredibly wonderful to watch them together this summer.  Sure, we have times when they are trying to kill one another, but for the most part they play nicely.  I was telling a friend today that it's been hard to get pictures of the two of them together though.  They hug one another all the time, but I'm too busy enjoying the moment watching them to go get the camera.  Tonight I remedied that.

It was a gorgeous summer evening and the girls were having a blast....together.

I will look back on these pictures in 10 years and smile when they are fighting about clothes, boys, and whose turn it is to use the bathroom first in the morning.









No comments:

Search

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP