December 19, 2012

Ee-Ee gets a friend

It's amazing to see how much a child changes in just a year.  In January of this year, I introduced everyone to Ee-Ee, Genevieve's precious lovey!  You can see the two of them all cuddled up HERE

This year, for Hanukkah, Genevieve requested a friend for Ee-Ee.  "Mommy, I think he gets lonely when I'm at school"  OMGMeltGushCuddleSqueeee!!!  How could a parent ever say no to anything like that??

So I hunted on Amazon.com for the perfect pal, and I found another cute plush dolphin.  You should have heard the squeals that came out of my youngest on Night 6 when she opened her present!

So, meet the newest obsession in our house - FUZZ!  Ee-Ee and Fuzz.  Kinda like Bonnie and Clyde....I just hope they don't make trouble when I'm out running errands....!









No comments:

Search

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP