December 15, 2012

Mmmmm...MINTS!!!

So one day I was sitting around my house, minding my own business, and I got a text from my friend Lynn.

"HELP!  Obviously I can get pictures of my kid and my husband, but I need someone to get family pictures for me.  Can you help??"

My stomach dropped, my heart pounded.  Lynn does photography too!  Can we say PRESSURE!!?  However, Lynn is also super awesome.  I love her.  She lives in PA, so we decided to meet halfway in the Youngstown area one November morning.

She brought along her adorable son Jason, her husband, and her mom, dad and brother!

The goal for the day?  KEEP JASON HAPPY!  The secret?  MINTS!  For every smile (oh hell, for every time he didn't run away from me) he got a mint!

The resulting sugar high was totally worth it ;)










No comments:

Search

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP