October 10, 2010

Fall Is In The Air

...so I had to dust off the 20D.  It had been sitting dormant - unloved, unused, uncared for....I have been wanting to shoot something for a while and my kids are sick of the lens in their faces so I had to give them a break.

The fall weather and the changing leaves were good inspiration though!

Our backyard - love the light on the trees..


Mr. Spider decided to weave a web in our garden



The kids decided to be nice and let me get some shots of them









We had a wonderful visit today by my Great Aunt Lois (age 84) and Uncle Phil (89)  Uncle Phil stayed inside and watched the Browns lose all day but I got some great shots of my aunt with her Great GREAT niece!  80 years difference....amazing...

No comments:

Search

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP