October 11, 2010

Third Time's The Charm

My friend Jen and I have been trying to get together for weeks to do some family photos.

Attempt #1: RAIN
Attempt #2: RAIN
Attempt #3: Gorgeous!  Let's go!

So I drive out to Wingfoot Lake Park in Brimfield, Ohio tonight to meet them and right around 5:25pm, I hear thunder, I see lightning and BOOM it starts pouring.

I send Jen a text message: "I think God just hates us"

We decide to go meet up at the park anyway to see if things blow over.  Luckily, the rain only lasted about 5-10 minutes and the sun started to come back out, and even though we had a very soggy environment, Jen, Mike, Nick and Abby were troopers and we got some fun photos!



 ** A HUGE thank you to Felicia Lewis, who called me right before I left and said, "Just in case it rains, take a garbage bag and a blanket for them to sit on"  I <3 you, Felicia!!

Jen wanted "cute tree peeking pictures" - Here ya go! (They're two separate photos hence the different color tree trunks)


Fun with Mom


Sassy Abby


A very pensive Nick...


Thanks Jen, Mike, Nick and Abby!  Was so fun to see you guys and I'm glad we were FINALLY able to take some photos!

2 comments:

rn77 said...

Dana- these are soo good!!!!!

Robin

Anonymous said...

Just fabulous!!! I can't wait to see them all....choosing which one we like, will be hard, I am sure!!!

Thanks! Kathy aka Grammy!!!

Search

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP