October 16, 2011

Mama's Boys

I met Robin in the fall of 1995.  We were both freshman vocal music majors at Ohio State University.  She was the good Irish Catholic girl and I was the crazy Jewish redhead always getting herself into some sort of trouble.  Robin was always so great at bringing me back down to earth when my head was in the clouds.  We don't get to see one another all that often, but when we do, it's like no time has passed at all.  Together with our friend Shelly, we recounted old college stories I thought I had forgotten but they were really clear as day in my mind once we started talking!

Since our crazy college days, Robin went to law school and became an attorney and I pursued a career in music education.  We both have two great kids and fabulous husbands.  I had met her older son Kevin previously, but this was the first time I got to meet Ryan.  Both boys were so incredibly sweet and I am thankful I got to spend time with them! 

Since I started this blog, Robin has always made comments eluding to me taking pictures of her boys when we got together next.  Well, here you go babe!  Thanks for always keeping me grounded.  Love ya!
This was by far my favorite image of the day.  I knew it would be as soon as I looked at it on the tiny screen on the camera - Ryan's scrunched up little nose, Robin's love for her boys and Kevin's big blue eyes sparkling.

 Kevin loved sitting up on the fence.  Ryan thought it was TOO SCARY!

Lock up your daughters


Every mommy needs pictures with her kids!



Robin will hate that I'm including this picture, but I don't care.  You're gorgeous, babe!

2 comments:

rn77 said...

You're right, I hate the picture of me, but goodness the boys look great! You are very talented!!! :)

Dana Herro said...

LOL - Do I know you or what?? :P

Search

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP