November 5, 2011

Fall Family

We did our family pictures with Felicia Lewis today!  Before we headed out, I thought I'd grab some pictures of Simone since her hair was perfectly coiffed and then after the fun family shoot I tried to grab some pictures of Bob and the kiddos playing with all the leaves.

I REALLY struggled with focus and white balance today.  95% of what I shot I pretty much hated (and I took about 250 RAW images)  Ah well...

Here's the stuff that didn't suck TOO badly.  I used some actions to help, but I hate doing that!  Ah well!

Pretty Girl!



Playing on the tire swing.  Genevieve is NOT so sure.

Bob gets control of the camera....but it's VERY rare.  This one was pretty good, sweetie!

Bob once again proving that he's a kid at heart









No comments:

Search

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP