February 19, 2013

In Full Bloom

I was sitting around this morning sipping my cup of coffee thinking that it's been a while since I had a chance to shoot anything - a few weeks at least!

As I was browsing Facebook, I came across a picture of a stunning orchid plant that my friend Amy posted.  Her husband got it for her for Valentine's Day.  It was in full bloom and was just magnificent.  I immediately wrote on her wall, "Can I photograph this???"

So a few hours later, Genevieve and I were on our way to Hudson for a playdate with Amy, her daughter, and her beautiful orchid plant! (she probably thinks I'm nuts if she didn't already)

I do not know how she will keep this alive.  I was born with a brown thumb for sure! 





No comments:

Search

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP