April 18, 2013

Thea Turns Five

I had the pleasure of hanging out with Thea this morning.  This beautiful little girl just turned five!  Her Mom Holly just registered her "little sidekick" for kindergarten and I have a feeling that she's going to start school ready to take over the world!  She is intelligent, outgoing and incredibly sweet.  

This is without a doubt, one of the easiest hours of photography I've ever had.  Thea was a PRO!  She had little poses down, kept pointing out places that she wanted to stop along the way to have her picture snapped, etc.  She even got her own hair out of her face! (It was pretty windy this morning!)

Our paths have crossed numerous times.  I met Holly and Thea when she was just a few months old at Tallmadge Library's story time.  Then I taught her Kindermusik as a toddler and now her partner in crime, Cayden, is in my daughter's kindergarten class!  It's been awesome to watch her grow!

















No comments:

Search

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP