June 2, 2013

Mix It Up! :)

Meet the CUUUUUUUTEST family in the whole world!!

Mom Amy: I taught with her at Nordonia - she is such a sweetheart and is currently teaching first grade.  I miss seeing her every day!
Dad Aaron: - Expert child wrangler and all around fun guy
Addie: 4 years old and full of smiles and imagination
Caden: 2 years old and loves airplanes and running
Delaney: 2 years old and shy at first, but then melts your heart with her sweet smile

We hit Hinckley Reservation and had a blast!  Amy had obviously done family pictures before because she came prepared with puppets to hold over my head. The whole family did  great and a good time was had by all.  I also got the chance to dip my toes in the sand for the first time this year so it was win-win!












No comments:

Search

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP