August 10, 2013

Happy Birthday, Charlotte!

I got to meet Charlotte this week!!!  This has just taken way too long!  She is the incredibly cute daughter of Sarah and Ben.  Sarah has a special place in our family as my daughters' very first teacher.  She taught them Kindermusik from infancy through toddlerhood and so it was so exciting when we found out that she and Ben were going to be parents!

Unfortunately for us, Sarah and Ben moved to New Hampshire last year, so we've only had the chance to see them every so often and timing just did not work too well for me their last few visits.  I did Sarah's Maternity Photos down in Kent and so I was excited to photograph Charlotte as a newborn.  That just didn't work out due to timing and so instead, I got to do some 1rst birthday shots.  She's such a cutie!!


Why hello there!

I loved her face here!


Sarah and Ben are SUCH fun parents

With all the fun, there's also a very tender side 
Poor Charlotte got a little boo-boo.  Mommy was right there to comfort her.  LOVE!
Family "Chucks"!!
Enjoying the family passion - MUSIC!  Ben plays a mean guitar.  Charlotte looks ready to start lesson here.

Of all the pictures I took Monday, THIS embodies their family.  Everytime they post Facebook pictures, I crack up because Sarah and Ben love to make goofy faces and Charlotte is always like, "Really, parental units?  REALLY??"  This is them.  Real!  I love it.

No comments:

Search

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP