September 22, 2013

Don't Sweat The Small Stuff

I met Jim and Debbie this past summer doing my very first show with Tallmadge Dynamics Theatre.  They were the truly dynamic duo that produced one heck of an incredible "Peter Pan".  They helped give my oldest daughter her very first stage experience and for that I will be forever grateful!

Debbie contacted me on Friday to let me know that she was interested in having a family session since both her sons would be home - a RARITY!!  Her son Taylor lives in Defiance and her son Josh recently joined the Navy and will be departing very soon for a 3 year stint in Japan.  Their time together as a foursome doesn't happen often and she wanted to make sure she captured it.  She was cute when she said, "I have no idea what they are going to come home wearing and I'm sure none of us are going to match or anything, but whatever!  We just want pictures together.  Taylor's girlfriend Jessie will be in town too and it would be great to get a photo of them as well"

Her statement hit home.  Sometimes we worry so much about "looking" right for pictures that we forget what's truly important - the relationships you see are what make a picture and capture a memory.  It's always the looks that siblings give one another or the special relationship you can see between a mother and a son, etc. that capture me.  This family had a lot of great moments today.

Congratulations also go to Jim and Debbie, who celebrate 25 years of marriage this week.  The love you have for one another was EASY to capture.  Go Celebrate!










No comments:

Search

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP