October 7, 2013

Senior Tranquility

Senior pictures are one of my favorite things to shoot.  There are so many different options as far as location, outfits, poses, etc.  However, I have found that seniors are typically more comfortable in a natural setting or an urban one.  We always try both, but there's usually one where a teenager really feels at home.

Last year, I had the pleasure to meet Holly and do her senior shoot and she was definitely an urban girl!  This year, I met her sister Heidi.  Hudson Springs Park was her comfort zone!!  Shots with water were her number one priority and I feel like this one captured her entirely.  She looked calm, reflective and 100% comfortable.  I kept coming back to this image and falling in love with it over and over again



 Heidi, it was a pleasure to meet you and capture your infectious smile!  Best of luck in all your future endeavors!












No comments:

Search

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP