October 19, 2013

A Little Rain? Pffft! Whatever! Fall Mini Sessions - PART 1

So I had 6 mini sessions scheduled for today.  Short little half hour blocks so that families could get some quick shots to use for holiday cards this year!  I have been looking forward to them for a few weeks but in the last few days, the weather report was NOT looking kind.

Last night I checked it again and it looked like we MIGHT be ok till about lunch time but then the rain was coming.  I told my morning sessions, "If it's not raining yet in the morning, assume we're on!"

Luckily the rain held off for the first two but it was chilly...then by the third one the rain started.  We didn't let that stop us though.  They were TOTAL troopers and we got some great shots!

I'm happy to introduce:

Mary Kay, Thad. Liam and Jake - My awesome neighbors who always have a ton of fun!  Their boys have gotten SO big since they moved in and it was fun seeing the brothers try to avoid each other as much as possible all morning- secretly I know they love one another tons!

Alyssa, Pete, Elliot, Gwyneth and Corinne - A great friend and her family who just welcomed their third beautiful baby.  These kids totally wanted to play games with me and avoid looking at me at ALL costs, but I caught them a few times and we chased each other around Hudson.  It was fun!

Holly, Audrey and Charlie - Another dear dear friend and her gorgeous kiddos!  They agreed to stomp around in the rain with me, but we found enough sheltered areas to make things work.  I am also very grateful to them for their diligence in making sure I did not get run over when shooting from the street.  They were great at yelling, "CAR!!!"

And so, in no particular order...some fun shoots from today's mini sessions.  Part 2 (the rescheduled afternoon sessions) coming soon!

















No comments:

Search

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP