November 10, 2013

Hot Rods, Baby!

I can't believe that it's been two years since I photographed this adorable family.  In 2011 Jen, Mike, Nick and Abby and I went to downtown Kent and captured some great family memories.

Now, two years later we added some grandparents and cousins into the mix at their house and had a great day!  Thanks to all of them for being such good sports about the cooler temperatures.  At least it wasn't snowing!

Nick has gotten so incredibly grown up!

Yup, this would be the TRUE Nick and Abby

Mike, you're going to need to threaten a lot of young men in about 5-6 years I think!!

Hands down my favorite photo of the day.  This is PURE LOVE. 

HOT ROD!!!!

Mike with his pride and joy!

All the cousins

The whole gang

No comments:

Search

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP