November 17, 2013

Theatre Families....A Special Breed

Theatre and artsy people are different.  We just are.  There's no question.  We do things that other people just don't understand.  I could list so many examples but sometimes it's just better for pictures to tell a story.

Meet Lisa, Tim, Emily, Molly, Christian and Eric.  This is one incredible family.  Lisa and I met many moons ago singing in temple choir for high holidays.  We realized we had a lot in common and both enjoyed doing theatre!  Then one night we went out for karaoke and I got to meet her husband Tim.  I learned that he too, was a fun theatre person and totally fun!

Finally I got to meet their four incredible kids yesterday.  They were SO. MUCH. FUN.  There was nothing hard about this session.  This entire group was willing to do and try almost anything - I think they came up with more ideas than I could.  I was just trying to keep up!!!

When I asked Lisa what the important shots were to capture, she had no hesitation.  Her oldest Emily is off to college next year and so getting family shots of all 6 of them was the number one priority.  I figured we'd do those, portraits of each of the kids, the siblings together, etc.  Then I asked her if getting a picture of her and Tim was on the top of her list.  She told me that they hadn't had a nice picture taken together since their wedding and they celebrated 20 years of marriage this past spring!!  That went high up on my priority list ASAP!  Lisa and Tim are incredible parents.  They have given of themselves in ways that are unimaginable and are some of the most selfless and loving people I've had the pleasure to meet.  They've given when it was easy and given when it was incredibly hard.  After hanging out with their family yesterday, it's easy to see that they've passed those qualities along to the next generation.  Emily, Molly, Christian and Eric were SO polite, so fun and their laughter was contagious.  Most importantly, it was easy to see the bond of FRIENDSHIP amongst all four of them that will last for a lifetime. 

And now for the story......  We started off so nicely, so normal.....AND THEN.....

*** DISCLAIMER: NO WHITE PANTS WERE HARMED IN THE MAKING OF THIS PHOTO SESSION













2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great set of family pic's! Makes a dad proud.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful family and terrific photos- you captured each of their personalities. Great Job!

Search

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP