November 23, 2013

An Old Pro

This summer I had the pleasure of photographing my friend Amy's gorgeous family.  Today I got to meet their cousins Jimmy, Kym and Taylor. 

We had such a fun morning!  Taylor's mom Kym also does photography so Taylor is an old pro in front of the camera!  She was so sweet and good-natured and I enjoyed meeting this terrific trio!  At just 15 months old, she is perfecting the art of walking and everything is a new adventure.  All the grownups helped keep her entertained by singing "Happy Birthday" over and over!  It's her favorite song these days and who can blame her??  Last time she heard it she got to EAT CAKE!!!

Another bonus for this family?  They are Browns Fans!  Yay!!  I was a little concerned as I traveled East on 76 that I might be entering Steelers territory, but my worries were put to rest as soon as I saw all the brown and orange jerseys come out. 










No comments:

Search

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP